I understand that there are ”…starving children, tens of thousands of refugees, rapes and racial epithets, a spiraling death toll [in Africa]…”, but I hope that you know that the VERY SAME thing is in America, too.
And just to give you a glimpse:
- Starving Children In America. N oh look, it’s there even in the suburbs!
- Refugees in the USA: Looks like they don’t have it nice and beautiful in good ol’ Uncle Sam’s country! :O
- Well. Do I need to tell you about the rape statistics in the U.S.of A?
- Racial epithets, and death tolls? That surely could not exist in the US now, would it? Here is a blog post on The Chronicle. Tumblr has many, many excellent blogs that break down racism as it exists in the America. Go follow them and learn from them. Death tolls? Have you heard about the amount of non-white people who die every.single.day because of racial profiling by both the police and civilians? Maybe there isn’t an official statistics for that (if someone has it, please feel free do add to this post), but yes, oh my god! DEATH TOLLS.
- p.s Here: Torture in America. To pregnant woman. Wow guys. congratulations.